Heartline Receiving Station
Cutting-Edge Technology for Medical Data Acquisition, Disease Management, Diagnostics & Emergency ECG Service Center
Flexible, Modular Platform Designed to Serve Present & Future Needs.
HRS is Aerotel’s tele-cardiology acquisition and management center. Easy to operate, it can be applied to any standard PC equipment. Designed for long-term use, the system’s database offers various access and management options. HRS supports Aerotel’s entire line of Heartline monitors. Additionally, several systems can be networked in order to support large-scale service operations.
HRS is fully optimized to work with all of Aerotel's manufactured ECG monitors.
- Used for emergency call center applications for immediate diagnosis of subscribed patients in case of cardiac emergency conditions.
- Used by hospitals for outpatient follow-up.
- Facilitates early patient release from hospitals, and in turn, helps reduce costs.
- Helps pharmaceutical companies perform drug compliance studies by having participants send their ECGs from the comfort of their home or office to the call center.
- Receives digital ECG transmission for offline analysis, thereby reducing costs of employing professional staff at the call center.
- Enables remote ECG interpretation via HRSnet application (one of the HRS features).
- Part of any Holter® analysis center; receives transmission from loop event recorders complementing the Holter® analysis in case of sporadic and symptomatic arrhythmias not detected by the Holter®.
- Enables ECG monitoring of individuals and mass screening, thanks to category divided database.
- State-of-the-art Windowsׂ based application software.
- Flexible and modular platform.
- Defined sound card for receiving ECG over telephone line to HRS Call Center.
- Oracle™ database with full patient data management capabilities.
- Stand-alone and network operation options.
- Full patient demographic data.
- Automatic monitor recognition based on patient’s code in the HRS system.
- ECG Comparing function for detecting changes in ECG pattern of same patient.
- Full medical history including symptoms, diagnosis, medication, referrals, etc.
- Storage of unedited ECGs for later offline editing and un-interpreted ECGs for offline interpretation.
- Automatic ECG lead measurement tool for automatically determining values such as heart rate, RR interval, QT, QTc etc. with zooming capabilities.
- Administrative tool for managing monitors available at the Call Center.
- Possibility to limit a monitor or patient with a pre-assigned number of calls.
- Full reporting capabilities (e.g. Detailed ECG report with the ECG segment measurement data).
- Security Manager to control access authorization of various user groups at the call center.
- Interpreting physician secured access with ECG referral audit control.
- Remote Manager for automatically assigning username and password to patients who wish to have their ECG and medical data on the WEB (secured access).
- Database report generator with predefined reports.
- Built-in report building tool for user defined reports.
- Direct emailing of ECG to a predefined destination.
- COM embedded interface for WEB connectivity.
- Digital ECGs via modem receiving capability.
- Allows Internet accessibility via COM interface and Remote Manager.
- E-mail Support.
- Automatic editing.
- Security Manager.
- Instant accessibility
- Broad data base
- Automatic measurement tool
- Short training period
Specifications subject to change without prior notice. FDA Cleared.